MICA Steelworks has been fabricating steel lattice towers and lattice substation structures for over 50 years. We have produced some of the largest, most critical lattice projects in the United States over the years with many of the major utilities from Coast to Coast.
MICA Steelworks is the only large volume lattice manufacturer in the United States.
We have fabricated lattice towers from simple 69kV single circuit to multiple circuit 765kV structures.
- Fabricated in our Kaufman, TX Plant which is AISC Certified
- Domestic Steel with Full Traceability and Documentation
- Structures are Galvanized to ASTM A-123 Standards
- Prototype Assembly Available
- Stringent QA/QC Review of all Components Before Shipping
- Bundling per Customer and Project Requirements
- Project Management Coordination for Scheduling and Deliveries
- Available Emergency Restoration Production Capacity
- Available Field Engineer for Project Support
Lattice Tower Types
- Dead End Towers
- Strain Towers
- Heavy Angle Towers
- Running Angle Towers
- Tangent Towers
- Guyed Towers
- Guyed Masts
- Guyed V Towers
Lattice masts are an economical solution for your project and can be used for transmission, substation, distribution and even telecommunications sites.
- Weigh 20% less than a pole
- Comparable Footprint to a pole
- Generally, use less concrete than a pole
- Pre-Assembly Available at our Plant for Quick and Easy Installation in the Field