Website MICA Steelworks
MICA Steelworks is a private company that is a fabricator of quality steel Power Delivery Structures for the electric utility industry.
Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for transferring data from drawings to billing of material. Making drawing revisions and updating project files. Building of standard part library. Print scan drawings and documents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 to 3 years work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Strong detailing skill.
- Good inter-personal skills to work effectively and communicate at all levels.
- Basic Math and geometry.
- Print, distribute & email all approved and revised drawings to production
- Create bill of materials
- Check bill of materials
- Scan all checked prints
- Transfer drawings to shop personnel with correct travelers
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work and maintain a positive work environment
- Understanding and ability to read blueprints, specs, structural and architectural drawings
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents will be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
The position generally works in an office environment but is expected to become familiar with production operations and to independently visit company locations (3) within DFW as directed. We have a very positive / professional company culture that creates long-term employees.
Step 1: Download and Complete the Application
Step 2: Apply for the Job